Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Shoes and Boots at Brantano

When you wear size 9 shoes, like I do, it can be difficult to find shops that stock shoes that will fit you. One place I have never had this problem though is Brantano. They can always be relied upon to have a selection of size 9s and even some size 10s which, in the UK, is a very rare thing indeed. So I had a look at their website to see what was on offer this season.

I narrowed my search down by size and found a total of 55 pairs of women’s shoes and women’s boots. The choice included these adorable glittery party shoes (or, if you’re like me, a random Wednesday shoes) by Emilo Luca X


And these military inspired boots.


They also carry one of my favourite brands, Hush Puppies. How about these lovely classic loafers?


Brantano have 68 stores all over the country but their website has also been transactional for several years now. If you see something you like you can buy them online for free collection from your local store. Or home delivery costs just £2.95 and is free for orders over £50.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment