Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Outfit: Red Cowboy Boots (Again)

19-11-13d


19-11-13b


19-11-13f


Georgia Rose Moletina red cowboy boots


I feel like you are going to see a lot of these boots this winter. They’re so comfy and I just love the colour – so much more exciting than tan or brown boots. And they fit in with my mantra: if in doubt wear red shoes.

19-11-13c


19-11-13e


It was cold and frosty this morning (but no snow, even thought they were forecasting snow for today a couple of days ago) and I had to scrape my car – not my most favourite task at any time, let alone at 7am.

19-11-13


Last night I went to the gym then got home to the wonderful smell of a beef stew that I’d left in the slow cooker that morning. My slow cooker is just fabulous: a little bit of preparation the night before, chuck it all in the cooker in the morning and you have a lovely hearty meal ready to eat when you get home.

Black sweater – Bench (eBay)
Grey wool skirt – Gap (sale)
Black Super Cosy tights – Primark
Red leather boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Red pashmina – Camden Market
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Red beads – eBay


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment