Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Outfit: Brown and Teal

11-12-13c


11-12-13b


Primark Brown OTK Boots


I am trying to incorporate green (or teal) and/or red (or burgundy) into most of my outfits this month since they’re Christmassy colours. Today was a teal skirt paired with brown.

11-12-13


11-12-13d


Last night I met my sister in town for a little more Christmas shopping. I usually like to do it all (or the majority of it) in one big hit as it makes me feel organised, but this year I have been doing bits here and there and it has been way less painful than I thought it would be. I am almost done now, just a couple more items to get. We had a good time being out in Leeds – we visited Trinity Kitchen again, this time for Pie and mash from Notes (highly recommended) and then got crepes on our way back up through the Christmas market.

Brown sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Teal skirt – H&M
Brown tights – Falke (TK Maxx)
Brown boots – Primark (eBay)
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Teal scarf – Long Tall Sally (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment