Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Outfit: How to Liven Up a Black Dress with Colourful Accessories

10-12-13b


10-12-13c


10-12-13f


Steve Madden Candence cognac


I feel it is going to be another slow shoe-saving week this week. All but two of my pairs of boots are safe, and unless I wear some of my fancier shoes I can’t see any of those getting saved this week either. But there’s plenty of time (another 9.5 months) so I’m not worried.

10-12-13d


10-12-13e


Sometimes the easiest outfits start with a basic black dress. I stuck a cardigan over mine as it only has elbow length sleeves and it is December and all. I then set about livening up the dress with coloured tights, tan boots and a colourful scarf. Oh, and a glittery belt. Well, it is almost Christmas!

In other news, Santa came down my street last night. No, really, he did! I have a picture to prove it:

10-12-13


Black dress – H&M
Burgundy tights – H&M
Black cardi – New Look Tall
Tan boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Blue glitter belt – H&M
Turquoise leopard print scarf – ASOS
Silver square hoops – Claire’s


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment