Friday, December 13, 2013

Outfit: Christmas Sweater T Shirt

13-12-13


13-12-13b


13-12-13f


Ukala Sydney high chestnut


Today is National Christmas Jumper day in the UK. Apparently. Some of the folk in my office were participating. I don’t have a Christmas jumper (unless a plain red one counts, in which case I have two!) but I do have this awesome Christmas t shirt so I put that on over a thin sweater and was good to go.

13-12-13d


13-12-13c


13-12-13e


Hands up who else is glad it’s Friday? I feel like I am flagging today and am ready for a bit of a sleep in tomorrow. I have a fairly busy weekend coming up but it’s all good Christmassy stuff so I’m looking forward to it.

Black t shirt – Primark
Red sweater – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Tan boots – EMU (c/o Sarenza)
Red beads – eBay
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment