Monday, December 09, 2013

Outfit: Navy Dress and Boots, Burgundy Tights

09-12-13


09-12-13e


09-12-13f


Priceless Navy


Navy and burgundy is a colour combination I am loving at the moment. They’re both such rich tones and I think they go together really nicely. A long sleeve dress and thick tights is an easy Monday morning outfit too.

09-12-13b


09-12-13c


09-12-13d


The weekend just gone was my last free one before Christmas so I did a few chores, ran a few errands and spent some time relaxing. I got some gifts wrapped on Saturday afternoon and listed a bunch of stuff on eBay yesterday.

Navy dress – Next Tall
Burgundy Super Cosy tights – Primark
Navy faux suede boots – Priceless Shoes (sale)
Navy and cream scarf – Primark
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment