Thursday, December 19, 2013

Outfit: Santa’s Little Helper (and Another Red and Teal Combo)

19-12-13

19-12-13d

Georgia Rose Moletina red cowboy boots

So I think I probably dressed more like an elf today, but I got to play Santa at lunchtime and dished out presents to one of the teams in their Secret Santa gift exchange. I borrowed a Santa hat for the occasion and everything.

19-12-13b

19-12-13c

I thought a green (teal) dress and red boots were a festive combination so that’s what I went with, with black leggings and a sweater for warmth.

Teal dress – Next Tall (eBay)
Black polo neck – New Look Tall
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Red leather cowboy boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Red beads – Claire’s
Red Santa hat earrings – so old I can’t remember!


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment