Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday Latelies

Here are some things I’ve been enjoying this week.

  • BBC Radio Player (the new radio section of the iPlayer) App – I am an avid Radio 2 listener and they often have interesting sounding documentaries in the evenings. However, 10pm is not always the best time to be listening to a radio show so the radio player app on my iPad or phone allows me to listen to the programme on my own time schedule.
  • Catch-Up TV – in the same vein as the Radio Player above, if I’ve missed something on TV I know I can usually catch it on catch-up if it’s been on one of main channels or their subsidiaries.
  • Christmas lights – Many houses I pass by each day have put up their holiday lights now and everywhere just looks so festive! I instagrammed a picture of my own tiny tree last night – we don’t have room for a big one this year – and even though it’s small the fairy lights just make it look super sparkly.

What have you been enjoying recently?


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment