Monday, December 02, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 49 | Red and Leopard and Brown

02-12-13


02-12-13e


Nine West Neola Brown


Finally, another pair of boots saved! This pair are by Nine West and I’ve had them years now. I got them for £40 when Allders in Leeds was shutting down so that would have been about 2005. I’ve definitely had my money’s worth out of them – a pair of brown boots can be just as classic as black ones.

02-12-13b


02-12-13c


How was your weekend? Mine was good – my friend S came to visit and we had a day out in Leeds on Saturday. I managed to do a little more Christmas shopping and I finally discovered Handpicked Hall, which I had read about a while ago but then forgotten about. It’s in the Grand Arcade (next to the Grand Theatre) which is a little out of the way, but well worth making the trip to.

02-12-13d


I didn’t get any outfit pictures over the weekend, but I did enjoy being cosied up in my Ukala boots yesterday. Sarenza have a sale on until 11pm this evening, so if you fancy some cosy fur lined boots (or anything else for that matter) yourself, head over to Sarenza, fill your shopping basket, and benefit from 20% off when you spend £100 by entering the code XMAS20.

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Leopard print skirt – River Island
Brown tights – Anne Klein (TK Maxx)
Brown leather boots – Nine West (Allders closing down sale)
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Silver necklace – New Look (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment