Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 50 | Simple Dress with Coloured Booties

03-12-13


03-12-13c


03-12-13e


Priceless lilac-pink


I’m back in the shoe saving game and have made it to 50! These booties cost about £10 from Priceless Shoes and l love the vibrant colour. The cut out shape at the front makes them different to any other pair I own.

03-12-13b


03-12-13d


Today’s dress is a simple number from Next Tall which is made from lovely thick fabric so I don’t need an extra layer with it. It’s not often I can say that. In fact, the grey panel at the front is just the reverse side of the black fabric. It’s not often these days that something is made from such good quality fabric that can be used either side out.

Grey and black dress – Next Tall
Grey and purple check tights – Next
Purple booties – Priceless Shoes (sale)
Silver diamante earrings – Primark
Purple flowers necklace – Dorothy Perkins (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment