Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 51 | Jeans and a Jumper

04-12-13


04-12-13f


Ukala Sydney high chestnut


Three shoe saves in three days! Go me! This outfit is pretty much what I wore on Sunday but didn’t blog. It’s warm, it’s cosy and it gave me the chance to officially save my EMU boots. I’ve worn them loads already this winter but usually just in the evenings or on weekends when I haven’t taken pictures. These boots are Ukala by EMU and I absolutely love them. I know ugg-style boots aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but when it’s cold outside you can’t beat them for warmth and comfort. These were c/o the lovely people at Sarenza with a brand ambassador voucher last year. The furry tops aren’t part of the boots – my mum got me those in my Christmas stocking last year but they match perfectly.

04-12-13b


04-12-13c


Last night I went to step class at the gym and then we watched Last Tango in Halifax. If you’ve not been watching this series then go and catch up on the iPlayer immediately as it’s fab! It’s about a couple who used to date as teenagers and then met up again in their 70s via Facebook. They both have daughters and grand children and it’s all getting quite complicated!

04-12-13d


04-12-13e


Is it just me, or do we seem to be hurtling towards Christmas at breakneck speed? I haven’t finished my shopping yet and I feel like I’m running out of time to do it. I need to post my Christmas cards today and when did stamps get so expensive?! 50p for second class now, and I dread to think how much for first.

Black sweater – Bench (eBay)
Jeans – River Island
Tan boots – Ukala by EMU (c/o Sarenza)
Teal beads – Scope
Cream leather belt – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Teal scarf – Long Tall Sally (sale)


Follow me on:

3 comments:

  1. From the sounds of the weather forecast for the north today you'll be needing those boots again today and tomorrow! Hope it doesn't get too blowy/snowy up there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweets, love the Ugg booties, dey are so warm and cuddly! I have a pair as well that I got in Australia, but I went for the more disco look and got pink onez with diamanties. So glam!! Jave you ever been to Australia? I thought that everyone looked like Bindi Irwin-but a wet version because I was helllaaaaa sweating. Dribblez and stuff but it was totes coolio!


    Laters hun! x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.
    I have been to Australia - two years ago now. I didn't see anyone in Ugg boots there, but then it was their summer and it was quite warm.

    ReplyDelete