Friday, December 06, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 52 | How to Wear Double Denim

06-12-13


06-12-13c


06-12-13e


Khrio silver wedge trainers


It’s Friday and I’ve squeezed in my fourth shoe save of the week. Today it’s the turn of these silver wedge trainers. They are by Khrio and I got them with a Sarenza Brand Ambassador voucher earlier in the year. Wedge trainers have been everywhere this year and I really like them. They’re comfy and casual but they still give you that little lift with the wedge heel.

06-12-13b


06-12-13d


06-12-13f


I’m doing the double denim thing today, but in a subtle way. If you want to try out this look but don’t want to do full on denim on denim then they easiest thing to do is cover part of your denim up. I have put a sweatshirt over my denim/chambray shirt but a cardigan or knitted sweater would work just as well. With just the collar and shirt tails peeking out the double denim effect is completely toned down. Another way to do double denim subtly would be to wear a denim skirt with thick tights and a denim shirt, possibly with a sweater too. A denim skirt is far less denim on your legs than jeans and the tights will balance it out. Sometimes it’s all about taking a trend and adapting it to suit your own style.

Grey sweatshirt – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Denim shirt – H&M
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Silver wedge trainers – Khrio (c/o Sarenza)
Teal necklace – Scope
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment