Thursday, December 05, 2013

Thursday Latelies

Here’s my round up of things I’ve been enjoying this week.


  • The Kindle app on my iPad – I downloaded a few free e-books from Amazon recently and this past week I have been enjoying reading The Railway Children. I don’t think I’ve ever read this before though I remember seeing a film of it when I was little.
  • I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk – Another read, but this one was in actual book form. I’m a big fan of the I Heart... series and the latest addition doesn’t disappoint.
  • Chocolate Advent Calendar – starting the day off with a little piece of Dairy Milk chocolate can’t be a bad thing, right? Plus, it means the countdown to Christmas is ON!
  • Half days and afternoon tea – I’ve taken a couple of half day holidays this past week to meet up with people for lunch/afternoon tea out. It’s a far better way to spend an afternoon than being at work.




Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment