Monday, January 06, 2014

Outfit: Saved From Yesterday - Knit Dress, Boots, Cardi

06-01-13


06-01-13e


Geox Mendi tan boots


Yesterday morning I got up thinking that I was on Sunday school duty. When I checked my rota I had miscounted the weeks and found I am in fact on next week. So I changed out of my dress in jeans and a sweater and did some jobs around the house. I am still coughing so didn’t want to go and cough all the way through the church service.

06-01-13c


06-01-13b


I ended up having quiet day at home – the young man lit a fire and I spent the afternoon by it knitting and watching Gossip Girl. I made chicken a la N______ (named for a friend of ours) for tea which consists of roast chicken, homemade bread and a sauce made from chicken stock, blended roast veg and cream – all made into sandwiches. It was delicious!

06-01-13d


So today I am in yesterday’s outfit. I chose it primarily because it was warm (the church hall I teach in can often be chilly) and because I could wear my huge blue scarf with it.

Blue cardi – Next Tall (eBay)
Grey wool dress – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Grey tights – Next
Tan leather boots – Geox (c/o Sarenza)
Tan leather belt – River Island
Brown wood heart necklace – Scope
Leopard print hoop earrings – gifted
Blue and pink spot scarf – TK Maxx


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment