Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Outfit: Black and Red

07-01-14b


07-01-14e


Georgia Rose red booties


I feel like I’ve lost my outfit choosing mojo this week. I think it’s to do with being under the weather, and the weather in general which is dark, cold and usually rainy. I need some sunshine. Even winter sunshine will do.

07-01-14


07-01-14c


So today an all black combination with pops of red seemed like an easy idea. Black jeans are something I don’t often wear, but I find I can get away with them for work during the week as a smart/casual item. I went years without owning black jeans and purchased this pair off eBay last year or the year before.

07-01-14d


Last night I decided not to spread my germs around the gym and went home and did a workout using Just Dance 3 on the Wii. I did 45 minutes and by the time I was done I could barely move my arms so it must have done something. It was far more enjoyable than pounding the treadmill or cross trainer too.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black jeans – Next Tall (eBay)
Red suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Red beads – Claire’s
Silver square hoops – Claire’s


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment