Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Outfit: Black and Stripes and Red and Spots

04-02-14


04-02-14b


04-02-14e


Georgia Rose red booties


This was my outfit from Tuesday. I love these pants and am glad I kept them out for the autumn/winter rather than packing them away as summer wear. Yes, my ankles were a little chilly when I went outside. No, I didn’t care as I wasn’t really outside very long.

04-02-14d


04-02-14c


I have sold a bunch of items on eBay in the past few days so have spent a lot of time packaging things up, labelling them and taking them to the post office. Fingers crossed I should be able to finish it up this week.

Black polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Grey and cream stripe trousers – F21
Red suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Cream and black spot scarf – Dorothy Perkins (sale)
Red beads – Claire’s
Silver hoops – gifted
Red belt - Dorothy Perkins (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment