Thursday, February 06, 2014

Outfit: Sweater

06-02-14


06-02-14c


06-02-14e


Bank Blonde & Blonde Shiloh studded ankle boots


When I bought these tights they were described on the packet as sweater tights. I would just call them thick knitted tights, but I guess that description makes them sweater-like. Sweater tights go perfectly with a sweater dress and make me feel warm and cosy.

06-02-14d


06-02-14b


I feel like now it’s February we are starting to pull out of the depths of winter. I noticed that it was still quite light at 5pm the other day. This morning when I arrived at work there were definite signs of daylight, even though it was only 7.30am. With no really cold snaps or snow in the forecast I can’t help but wonder whether we will be set for an early spring this year.

Cream sweater dress – Next Tall
Brown rib tights – Anne Klein (TK Maxx)
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Leopard print earrings – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Beige suede boots – Blonde and Blonde (c/o Bank)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment