Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Outfit: Blue and Navy

18-02-14


18-02-14d


Priceless Navy


After wearing trousers just about every day last week I am back in dresses this week. Yesterday was a grey knit one with a red cardi and red booties, and today it’s navy. I opted to put a cardi over this dress rather than a layer under it as my office got really warm yesterday afternoon and I figured I could always remove the cardi if the same thing happened today.

18-02-14c


The burgundy tights were inspired by the burgundy in the scarf and I think it works well with the blues.

18-02-14b


So how was your weekend? Mine was good – it rained most of Saturday so I only ventured out in the morning to change my library books. By 3pm it had cleared up so I managed to get some of my washing dry on the line. Sunday was lovely and sunny so I washed my car in the morning, then we had a walk in the afternoon. I like to get out for some fresh air and exercise at the weekend if I can, especially when the weather is good.

Blue cardi – Next Tall (eBay)
Navy dress – Next Tall
Burgundy tights – New Look?
Turquoise leopard print scarf – ASOS
Blue beads – Scope
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Navy faux suede boots – Priceless Shoes (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment