Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Outfit: Burgundy and Stripes

25-03-14b


25-03-14c


25-03-14e


LK Bennett Shilo

Happy Tuesday y’all! Do you ever find that Tuesday is the slowest day of the week? I frequently do and I don’t know why that is. It just is.

25-03-14


25-03-14d


I wanted a really simple outfit today. I spent much of yesterday with achy legs and an achy lower back, thanks to the 18 miles we walked on Sunday. It’s better today but last night I just wanted to pick out jeans and a sweatshirt. So that’s pretty much what I did, albeit coloured jeans and a striped sweatshirt. Adding a scarf and some heels takes it up a notch.

Cream and navy striped top – Forever 21
Navy top – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Burgundy jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Burgundy patent shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Navy scarf – Fat Face (gifted)
Silver earrings – gifted
Blue beads – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment