Thursday, March 27, 2014

Outfit: The Last of the Sweater Dresses?

27-03-14c


27-03-14d


Georgia Rose Venette blue suede ankle boot


With the end of March looming (it’s April on Tuesday y’all!) I have high hopes that the weather will finally warm up properly and it will no longer be sweater dress season. However, with this week’s early morning temperatures hovering around freezing I have got in another wear of this old favourite dress today.

27-03-14


27-03-14b


I paired the plain grey dress with bright blue accessories and added my gorgeous blue suede boots. Boot season will soon be over too.

Grey knitted dress – New Look Tall (eBay)
Blue top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Grey ribbed tights – H&M
Blue suede boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Blue necklace – New Look (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue scarf – Dorothy Perkins (sale)



Follow me on:

2 comments: