Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Outfit: Cropped Sweater, Striped Pants, Turquoise Colour Pop

05-03-14


05-03-14e


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


How is everyone’s week going so far? And did you have pancakes yesterday? I certainly did! I like to put chocolate spread on mine – it goes all melty and it just delicious.

05-03-14b


05-03-14c


So today’s outfit started with the striped trousers, then I added the cropped sweater. Now obviously the sweater is far too short to wear with the pants alone so I needed a middle layer. I picked the bright turquoise to stand out from all the neutrals and added my LK Bennett toe cap shoes as they’re awesome, I haven’t worn them in a while and it was forecast to stay dry shoe shoes were OK.

05-03-14d


Have a great evening!

Cream crop sweater – Topshop Tall
Turquoise long sleeve top – Long Tall Sally
Striped pants – Forever 21
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins (sale)
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Beige and black toe cap shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Weeh! I didn't get pancakes because I had to go out before my housemate cooked them. I went to my friends and had wine and pizza so I guess that's better than stupid pancakes ;)


    I love the blue of your top and necklace!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete