Monday, March 03, 2014

Deichmann x Caroline Blomst

It’s always great when brands recognise the talents of us fashion bloggers, and that is just what has happened to blogger Caroline Blomst of Carolines Mode. She is collaborating with shoe brand Deichmann and has created a line of shoes which is available from today.



There’s something for everyone, from on trend slipper flats to a pair of pixel print sneakers which even I think are cool, and I am NOT a trainer girl.



My favourite pair is these pointed, studded heels. They’re navy blue which I love, and the heel is cute and walkable.



If peep toes are more your thing there are two pairs of booties and a pair of courts to choose from. The lace pair will be hot for spring (and also, cool, literally).



The final pair in the collection is these three strap Mary Janes. They are also super pointed and would look great with some cuffed jeans and a leather jacket.

I have several pairs of shoes and boots from Deichmann, and they are definitely a brand I would recommend. The brand is well priced and every pair in the collaboration comes in at under £28. Can’t say fairer than that!

You can check out the entire collection online here, or in a Deichmann store near you.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment