Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 64 | Red Pants, Navy Jacket

11-03-14


11-03-14b


11-03-14c


Magrit Navy


Another quick Instagram-style post showcasing yesterday’s outfit, because I inadvertently saved another pair of shoes on a day I wasn’t intending to blog. These shoes were bought the first time the young man took me to the outlet mall, not far from where we now live. I think they were £22 which is a real bargain for leather uppers, lining and soles shoes. They are by Spanish designer Magrit and considering I’ve had them probably 8 years I’ve definitely got my money’s worth from them.

Navy jacket – Warehouse (sale)
Cream and navy stripe top – Forever 21
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Navy patent leather shoes – Magrit (outlet mall)
Silver necklace – Primark
Silver hoops – gifted
Navy scarf - Primark


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment