Friday, March 14, 2014

Outfit: Denim and Stripes

12-03-14


12-03-14e


12-03-14c


12-03-14f


NOW Discount Red


I think perhaps I should change the name of my blog to Denim and Stripes as that’s what I seem to wear the most. Jeans are my favourite form of denim, but I’m not averse to a denim skirt either. And that is exactly what I wore on Wednesday this week: a denim pencil skirt.

12-03-14b


12-03-14d


I also wore stripes. (I wore stripes yesterday and today too, which I’m sure will come as no surprise to anyone.)

Grey and black jacket – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Red and grey stripe cashmere sweater – Gap Men’s (eBay)
Denim pencil skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Grey tights – H&M
Red shoes – c/o Now Discount Shoes
Red beads – Claire’s
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment