Monday, March 17, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 65 | Blue

16-03-14


16-03-14d


Esprit Lyra ballerina metallic blue

I seem to keep saving shoes on days when I don’t get to take proper pictures. So it’s another ‘in the mirror’ shot for yesterday’s outfit which saw me saving my metallic blue flats. I wore these shoes on Friday too but didn’t get pictures at all that day. These shoes are by Esprit and came c/o the lovely people at Sarenza last year. I have the same pair in silver too, such is my love for pointy flats and metallic finishes.

16-03-14b


I wore this outfit for church yesterday where I was on Sunday school teaching duty. It has been a really sunny weekend so we’ve enjoyed some time outside too.

16-03-14c


I went all old-school with my hair on Saturday night and braided it in six small braids whilst it was still damp. Sunday morning I just undid them and volià! Wavy hair!

Blue sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Blue flats – Esprit (c/o Sarenza)
Silver necklace – Primark
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous look! Loving all of this blue on you!
    xx, Kristi

    www.currentlycrushing.com

    ReplyDelete