Monday, March 03, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge Save 61 | More Blue and Navy

03-03-14


03-03-14d


NL Blue


Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? I spent all of Saturday spring cleaning and yesterday we visited my sister, brother in law and niece.

03-03-14c


Back to it today though, and not only am I saving a pair of shoes, I have a new scarf that I knitted myself! I know, I can’t stand the excitement either. The scarf has been a work in progress since the end of December. I started knitting one twice as wide but it ended up too big to actually wear so I unravelled it all and started again. I think this one is the perfect width. The yarn is 30% wool and I love how the various blues in it have formed themselves into a haphazard pattern.

03-03-14b


The shoes I have had since about 2007 and they cost just £5 in the New Look Sale. They get a lot of wear and are looking a bit battered now, but I love the colour and the chunkier heel makes they quite comfy to walk in.

Blue sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Navy cord trousers – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Blue shoes – New Look (sale)
Blue knitted scarf – self made
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue necklace (that you can’t really see in the pictures) – New Look sale


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment