Saturday, May 10, 2014

Outfit: Black and Blue – Jeans and a Jumper

10-05-14


10-05-14f


Jana Rahbini black ankle boot


Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you’ve all had a good day. Who’s watching the Eurovision Song Contest then? I’m watching it as I write this and I am pleased to report that the standard of bonkers-ness is just as high this year as it usually is.

10-05-14c


10-05-14d


I put this outfit on this morning without really having any plans. As it turned out I ended up changing into skinny jeans and my walking boots as we went for a walk this afternoon to visit the young man’s aunty. She lives about five miles away from us so we had a good walk there and back – mostly in the rain. The backs of my jeans were wet through by the time we got home (not to mention the towels and sheets I’d left on the washing line) so a change of clothes and the chicken curry I made for tea were very welcome.

10-05-14e


10-05-14b


It seems strange to be back in sweaters in May, but the temperatures have dipped considerably in the last week or so, and we are being blessed (?) with torrential rain showers at alarming frequencies.

Blue sweater – Frederik Anderson (TK Maxx)
Jeans – H&M (gifted)
Black boots – Jana Rahbini (c/o Sarenza)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver and cream bead cluster – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted
Wonder Woman belt – River Island


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment