Sunday, May 11, 2014

This Week...


This week I have been enjoying Made In Chelsea.  I have been aware of its existence all the time that it has been around (we're on season 7 now, surely it can't have been around seven years?!) but I haven't watched it until this series.  It feels like guilty pleasure TV and I know it's a load of rubbish, but I just can't help it.  It's compelling viewing and I'm dying to know what is going to happen with Binky and Alex.  Speaking of Binky - I have major hair envy of that girl - how does she get it so big?

I've started watching back episodes on 4OD as they make great viewing whilst I'm ironing.  I fear I may be becoming addicted!

Does anyone else watch Made In Chelsea?

Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. http://swaggermente.co.uk


    SWAGGERMENTE LTD - we have established ourselves among the foremost Manufacturer and exporter of Designer Mens Fashion Clothing,Buy Wedding Suits,Mens Suits.

    ReplyDelete