Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Outfit: Rainy Sunday

25-05-14


25-05-14c


25-05-14d


Matalan cream black quilt MJs


Saturday was so wet in the UK and Sunday, although a little better, was still prone to heavy downpours. You could totally tell it was a bank holiday weekend! It didn’t really matter to me though as I went to church in the morning to do my Sunday school duty. I just wore jeans and a sweater (it may be the end of May, but the temperatures have dipped again in the Frozen North) and added some black and cream accessories to dress it up a little.

25-05-14b


Mint sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Cream and black heels – Matalan
Cream and black polka dot scarf – Dorothy Perkins (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Black and silver bracelets – gifted


Follow me on:

4 comments:

  1. Gosh Fi your hair has gotten really long. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how black and white add a "pop" of interest when mixed with colours! Looking very lovely!!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Sometimes it's fun to do the opposite of the 'norm'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Sometimes I forget how long it really is until I straighten it!

    ReplyDelete