Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Reveiw: Treseme 7 Day Keratin Smooth



So, remember last week I mentioned that had discovered a miracle hair product that kept my hair smooth and straight for days at a time? Well ladies, that product is the Treseme 7 Day Smooth Keratin Treatment. The range includes a shampoo, conditioner and blow dry treatment. I have the shampoo and the blow dry treatment and have been using them for the past couple of weeks. The blow dry treatment works fine on its own, but they say that using the products together produces the best results. But don’t they always say that to make you buy the full set? I only have the shampoo as it was on offer and I got it for free with the blow dry treatment. I’m not sure I would bother to purchase that again.

However, I can definitely recommend the blow dry treatment. It claims to last through up to four washes and I tried that out this past weekend, washing my hair Friday night with my regular shampoo and conditioners. I just did a blow dry and it was maybe a little smoother than my hair would otherwise have been, but I odn't think it made that much of a difference.  I think that if I wanted my hair really smooth I would tend to use the Treseme product each time I blow dry. However, I have been caught in the rain a couple of times in the last week and it seems to stop my hair curling up the way it usually would when it got wet.

You wash your hair and use 8-10 pumps of the treatment on towel dried hair. Then you blow dry and straighten (the heat of the straigteners activates the product) for a super sleek and smooth look. I thought this would perhaps work to keep curls in my hair too, and it does to a point. It doesn’t hold my curls fully, but second day curly hair with this is beachy waves rather than the frizzy mess it would be without it.

You can buy Treseme 7 Day Smooth Keratin Treatment at Boots and it is currently included in the 3 for 2 hair care promotion.



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment