Thursday, May 01, 2014

Outfit: Red and Navy

30-04-14c


30-04-14e


LTS navy dot flats


A nautical look for a spring Wednesday. The weather this week has been pretty good – once the morning mist has burned off it has been warm and sunny for the most part. Long may it continue!

30-04-14b


30-04-14


I wore flats again as the back of my heel is still sore so comfort was uppermost in my mind when picking out shoes.

30-04-14d


My hair is full of dry shampoo in an attempt to boost the volume (Batiste’s XXL dry shampoo). I think it helps but then my hair is so flat usually that getting any volume in it all is a struggle.

Navy jacket – Warehouse (sale)
Navy and red stripe top – Forever 21
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Navy and white polka dot shoes – Long Tall Sally (gifted)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Turquoise leather belt – H&M (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds and Pearls


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. This outfit looks really good. I've always loved the look of navy blue and red together.

    ReplyDelete