Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 72 | Red Pants, Studded Top

14-05-14b


14-05-14c


Silver flats


I love this top. It’s studded without actually being studded, if you know what I mean. The studs are just stuck on so that the underside of the fabric is completely smooth – there’s no scratchy (or cold!) metal. Plus, a grey marl t shirt is always a wardrobe basic, the studs just give it a little something extra.


Red jeans are always a winner in my book too, especially when I can wear them to work. Blue denim is a no no in the week but coloured denim? Coloured denim is perfectly OK.

Something else that’s always a winner in my book? Silver shoes. I like flat shoes but sometimes they are a little bit flimsy. Not this pair though: these have proper sturdy shoes and the heel is built up a little bit, it’s not completely flat like a ballet pump. They are by JB Martin and were c/o Sarenza a few years back.

Grey top – Best Mountain (c/o Spartoo)
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Silver and black flats – JB Martin (c/o Sarenza)
Silver necklace – New Look (sale)
Red and cream bangles – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment