Friday, May 16, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 73 | Blue and White

16-05-14b


16-05-14d


16-05-14e


Georgia Rose blue floral flats


You can tell the better weather is here can’t you, as I’ve started saving shoes again. Most of the pairs I have left to save are summer shoes – either made of fabric or quite open and therefore not much cop in the rain. This particular pair falls into the fabric camp – they are by one of my favourite brands Georgia Rose, and they were purchased back in February with a voucher from the lovely people at Sarenza. They were then promptly put away ready for warmer and drier weather. I don’t own many floral items (and certainly not any more floral shoes) but every time I wear something floral I can hear Meryl Streep saying “Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking.”.

16-05-14


16-05-14c


So it’s just a simple jeans and t shirt outfit for casual Friday, with a cosy cardi added as the mornings are still chilly and the office air conditioning is perpetually chilly (yes, we’ve reached the time of year where I constantly complain about the air conditioning – happy Friday folks!). A bling-y necklace and interesting shoes elevate it from being too boring I think.

White t shirt – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Navy cardi – Topshop Tall
Blue and white flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment