Friday, June 27, 2014

Outfit: Casual Friday

27-06-14


27-06-14f


27-06-14g


George Zebra Flats


Wearing my hair up in a high bun the way I did on Wednesday must make me look especially youthful. I was asked for ID on Wednesday when buying wine in Aldi! I was bemused and wondered whether you now have to look 30 or something to buy alcohol but no, it’s still Challenge 25. Day = made!

27-06-14d


27-06-14b


The forecast today was for cooler temperatures and showery rain so I wore shoes that wouldn’t spoil if they got wet and added a blazer over my top.

27-06-14c


27-06-14e


Friday was day of food calamities: first my porridge boiled over in the microwave (and if this has ever happened to you you know how messy that is!) meaning I had to start again with it as I’d lost half of it, and then two of my yoghurt lids split when I was breaking the four pack apart. Gah.

Black blazer – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Teal top – New Look Tall (eBay)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Zebra print shoes – George at Asda (eBay)
Teal necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment