Monday, June 30, 2014

Outfit: Casual-ish Monday

30-06-14


30-06-14c


30-06-14e


NL Blue


It’s the last day of June. How did that happen? Do you find that some months just disappear in the blink of an eye whilst others (January) refuse to die?

30-06-14b


30-06-14d


I had a busy-ish weekend which involved some baking and a walk on Saturday and visit to my old high school on Sunday. Consequently Sunday night I was not really feeling inspired to pick out an outfit so I went with my standby of these striped pants.

Grey and cream striped trousers – Forever 21
Grey top – Best Mountain (c/o Spartoo)
Blue cardi – Next Tall (eBay)
Blue patent shoes – New Look (sale)
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Black leather belt – Pieces (c/o Spartoo)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment