Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Outfit: Red and Stripes

18-06-14b


18-06-14d


Jones Bootmaker red suede flats


I could have saved a pair of shoes yesterday, but I’m in two minds about whether or not to keep them. I like how they look but they’re not that comfy on and I’m just not sure. The shoes in question are these turquoise peep toes.

NL Turquoise


They’re the only peep toe heels I have and I love the colour, but I just don’t know. Due to the nature of my job yesterday I didn’t end up wearing them for very long as I had loads of deliveries to collect and sort so I switched to the flat shoes I keep under my desk. Perhaps I’ll wear them again next week and decide then whether to save them or ditch them.

18-06-14


18-06-14c


I was really warm most of yesterday (I know, not like me at all) so I picked out a vest top and shrug to wear today. The vest is from M&S and I have the same one in navy. It’s a great top as the straps are wide (no danger of flashing your bra) and the front is high (no danger of flashing anything). I would have bought more colours but they’d sold out of my size.

Red shrug – New Look Tall
Red tank – M&S
Grey and cream stripe trousers – Forever 21
Red and black suede flats – Jones Bootmaker (sale)
Beads – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment