Monday, June 16, 2014

Outfit: Spots, Stripes and Neutral Wedges

16-06-14


16-06-14d


16-06-14f


Next Tan Wedges


Happy Monday everyone! Did you all have a good weekend? I spent mine watching people race around Knaresborough pushing beds, eating out and celebrating Father’s Day with my sister, niece and parents. It was grand.

16-06-14e


16-06-14b


16-06-14c


Today’s outfit is quite similar to my one from last week. I thought it would be fun to pair the stripes with the spots though. I added a few red accessories and wore my tan wedges again as it was dry.

Black and white stripe shirt – Next (sale)
Black white spot skirt – New Look (charity shop)
Tan wedges – Next
Red beads – eBay
Red bangles – Primark
Wood bangles – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment