Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 75 | Neutrals on Tuesday

03-06-14


03-06-14d


Marco Tozzi nude flats


I had a dress all picked out to wear today, but then when I got up it was raining and I remembered how cold the air conditioning was at work yesterday, and went for pants instead. I’ll save the dress for tomorrow.

03-06-14b


03-06-14c


I am very aware that I need to crack on with the shoe saving and so I wore a pair today that are yet to be saved. They were a gift from the lovely people at Fuel Your Fashion Online either last summer or the summer before, and they are made of real leather. The built up heel and strap make them sturdier than most flat shoes and they are perfect for summer as they are a lovely nude colour. They are not so perfect for the rain, but as I didn’t really have to go outside much today it was OK.

Brown top – H&M
Grey and cream stripe trousers – Forever 21
Nude shoes – Marco Tozzi (c/o Fuel Your Fashion Online)
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Silver hoops – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment