Thursday, June 05, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 76 | Blue

04-06-14


04-06-14d


04-06-14e


NineWestPink


This is the dress I was going to wear on Tuesday, but didn’t. It was still wet and rainy on Wednesday morning, but I guess I was in more of a dress mood so went with it. I also managed to save another pair of shoes, albeit not a pair suited to the rain.

04-06-14c


These shoes were bought in the Debenhams sale several years ago now. They are by Nine West which is one of my favourite brands. They’re pretty comfy thanks to the fairly low heel, the strap and the little layer of padding under the ball of the foot. They are definitely summer shoes with their pale pink, almost nude, colour and their many, many cut outs.

04-06-14b


The dress was purchased from a charity shop because I love the colour and I took a pair of scissors to the hem for a DIY shortening job.

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Blue dress – Wallis (charity shop)
White tank – Zara (sale)
Pink shoes – Nine West (Debenhams, sale)
Blue necklace – New Look (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment