Friday, June 06, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 77 | How To Dress Up Distressed Jeans

06-06-14d


06-06-14f


Esprit Diana silver heels


Three shoe saves in a week! Who am I?! If I can keep this pace up (I can’t) I will be done in 3 weeks time as I only have 8 pairs left to save. This silver pair are by Esprit and came c/o Sarenza last year. I chose them as I needed to replace my previous silver heels which got trashed when I fell on black ice the winter before and scraped all the backs of the heels. To me, silver heels are a closet staple so I am pleased to still have a pair in my collection.

06-06-14e


06-06-14


It is entirely possible to dress up distressed jeans, simply by adding a blazer and heels. Although I suppose you could argue that the distressed jeans casualise (totally a word!) the blazer and heels. I kept the rest of the ensemble casual and neutral with this neon printed tank top and silver jewellery.

06-06-14b


I tried something different with my hair today. I tipped my head upside down and sprayed hairspray into the roots, in an attempt to get some volume. I think it kind of works and it gives it some texture and a bit of a messy look too.

06-06-14c


Anyway, have a great weekend everyone (it’s forecast to rain here: boo) and I’ll see you next week.

Orange/coral blazer – c/o T M Lewin
Grey tank – DC Shoes Co (c/o Spartoo)
Jeans – H&M (gifted)
Silver shoes – Esprit (c/o Sarenza)
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2)
Silver necklace – Primark
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment