Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 78 | Insane Red Wedges

10-06-14


10-06-14b


10-06-14f


RI Red wedges


I lay the blame for my purchase of these wedges squarely at the feet of Amber. She has the same ones and talked so much about how comfortable they were that I had to go and try them for myself. And she was right. They are comfortable. I’m just sad that they’re made of canvas so I can’t wear them more often as we don’t get the weather. However, the shoes are from River Island and they are so high that I feel small when I take them off.

10-06-14c


10-06-14e


It was a lovely day on Tuesday when I wore this outfit. I definitely wouldn’t have needed the long sleeve top had I not been at work, but the air conditioning drops to Arctic levels in the afternoons so I was definitely glad of the extra coverage.

10-06-14d


Red and white stripe top – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Grey trousers – Gap (charity shop)
Red wedges – River Island
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted


Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. See this is why I don't understand a/c in the UK. We so rarely get the weather to warrant arctic blasts of a/c. I'm so glad we don't have it in our office. I'd rather be a bit sticky for a few weeks a year then still having to take a coat and jumper in July and August....which I've done and absolutely hated! A/c is evil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We absolutely love the detailing on these wedges! The adorable bow and white trim is so irresistable! They are so high, it's almost hard to believe that they are comfortable!

    ReplyDelete