Thursday, June 12, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 79 | Striped Dress, Blue Accessories

11-06-14


Priceless Blue Flats


Just some quick mirror snaps that I am obliged to post because I saved another pair of shoes! These lovely blue pointy flats are from Priceless Shoes and were bought many Christmases ago as I needed a pair of dressy flats for an event. I loved these so much that I got them in purple too. I took the opportunity to save these on Wednesday when it was bright and dry (fabric shoes and rain do not mix). I just need another fine day now to save the purple pair!

11-06-14b


This dress was bought in a charity shop and every time I put it on I marvel at how well it fits me. There is nothing on the label other than the size and washing instructions so I don’t know whether it was a sample, a reject because the stripes don’t line up at the sides, or what. Whatever, I am just glad I found it and it only cost me a fiver.

11-06-14c


I have seven more pairs of shoes to save in the challenge now – it turned out that Tuesday’s wedges were missing from my list so they did nothing to reduce it. Gah.

Blue cardi – Next Tall (eBay)
Black and cream stripe dress – charity shop
Blue fabric flats – Priceless Shoes
Blue necklace – Primark
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Black and silver studded belt – free with some trousers


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment