Friday, July 18, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 83 | Summer Shoes





I wasn’t planning on doing any more outfit posts this week, but then on Wednesday I went and saved a pair of shoes didn’t I? So I had to post them or it wouldn’t count.

These shoes are the epitome of summer. I mean, when else can you wear white shoes but for those few, short weeks between June and August? These shoes were actually purchased for the show a few (six?) years back when all the ladies chorus had to have white flats. They were all of £8 in Priceless Shoes and, at the time, I had the same shoes in silver. I love that the strap is optional and can be fastened around the back like those shoes you had when you were a kid and thought you were so grown up making your shoes into slip ons, even though your mother had made you promise you would never wear them like that.

So that’s another pair down and just two more to save.

Blue dress – Wallis (charity shop)
White bandeau – New Look
White shoes – Priceless Shoes
Silver glitter belt – local boutique
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue necklace – New Look
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment