Friday, July 04, 2014

Outfit: Stars and Stripes

04-07-14


04-07-14e


Converse-ALL-STAR-CORE-OX


Happy 4th of July to all my US readers! We don’t celebrate the day this side of the Atlantic (although I did got to a 4th of July party in Dublin 10 years ago) but I wore a themed outfit anyway, just for the heck of it. Our national colours are red, white and blue too so why not?

04-07-14b


I had Martina McBride's Independence Day running through my head since I woke up.  Such a good song.

04-07-14c


The stripes are obvious, but if you look closely at my scarf you might just make out the tiny start print. And I picked out the shoes for being blue, but when I was taking pictures I realised that they are also Converse All Stars and so fit the theme quite nicely.

04-07-14d


Have a great weekend whatever you’re doing. The Tour de France is in Yorkshire this weekend so I’m off to watch that.

Red and white stripe top – H&M
Jeans – H&M (gifted)
Converse – c/o Sarenza
Blue and white star print scarf – Dorothy Perkins
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Red beads – Claire’s
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Turquoise leather belt – H&M
Silver hoops - gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment