Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 81 | Stripes and Florals

02-07-14b


02-07-14d


Anna Field brown flat


I don’t know why I haven’t saved these shoes sooner in the challenge (aside from them being quite summery due to the cut outs in the sides). I had forgotten how comfortable they are. They were a gift from the lovely people at Zalando a couple of summers ago and although I don’t think they are leather they are still a great pair of shoes. I chose them primarily for the strap as I can cycle in ordinary shoes providing they are held on my feet somehow. With these shoes ticked off the list I just have four more pairs left to save.

02-07-14c


02-07-14


Today’s outfit was described as ‘very summery’ by one of my work mates today. And I guess it is with the nautical stripes and floral scarf. The trouble with living in the UK is that you get a couple of days of warm sunny weather and you know you have to make the most of them as there’s no guarantee you will get any more.

Navy and white stripe skirt – Debenhams (charity shop)
Navy top – Betty Jackson Black (Debenhams, sale)
Navy floral scarf – Fat Face (gifted)
Brown shoes – Anna Field (c/o Zalando)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment