Sunday, July 13, 2014

This Week...



It’s been a while since I did one of these posts but they’re back!

This week I want to talk about WeightWatcherGirl1 You Tube channel. I have started tracking Weight Watchers points again recently, albeit on the Filling and Healthy plan so I only have to keep track of non-F&H items. I was hunting around on You Tube for WW inspiration and came across this lady’s channel. She’s American so I think the points system might be a little different but she has lost 160lbs (over 11 stone!) and is an inspiration. I have never gone to a WW meeting, I’ve always used the online version, but her some of her videos are what I imagine a WW meeting talk might be like.

She films recipes, meal ideas and also shows lots of WW-friendly products from the supermarket. Obviously as she is in the US a lot of these items are not available in the UK, but it’s interesting to see what’s out there. There seems to be a much bigger range of WW own-brand products in the US too.

So check her out if you’re into Weight Watchers, and she also has a blog, here.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment