Friday, August 29, 2014

Outfit: Casual Holiday

26-08-14


26-08-14c


26-08-14e


Bank Blonde & Blonde Shiloh studded ankle boots


August finally broke me with its crappy weather and on Bank Holiday Monday it was so cold and wet and rainy that I was forced to break out a pair of boots. The following day didn’t look much more promising (although the sun later came out and it wasn’t so bad) that I followed suit with this pair of ankle boots.

26-08-14d


26-08-14b


I was just running errands in the morning and spent the afternoon baking chocolate chip chunk slab cookies and I think I finally have them perfected (the trick is butter people, not margarine, and actual chocolate bars cut up rather than just itty bitty chocolate chips). We have the whole of this week off work and despite the autumnal weather it’s still better to be off work than there.

Navy and cream stripe jacket – Next Tall
Navy top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Beige suede boots – Blonde + Blonde (c/o Bank)
Silver necklace – New Look (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Scarf – New Look (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment