Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 85 | Distressed Jeans and Party Shoes!

22-08-14b


22-08-14d


22-08-14f


This is my last shoe save meaning the 2013/14 Shoe Challenge is complete! This last pair of shoes is quite a dressy pair, but I love putting dressy shoes with jeans. I’m sure I must have worn these shoes around Christmastime but I didn’t get any photos and it doesn’t count as a save if you don’t get any photos. These were bought, practically brand new, from a charity shop for £4.99. That was around 6 years ago now. The glitter around the sides used to poke into my feet (probably why they ended up in a charity shop after just one wear) but I took to them with scissors and a nail file and now they’re pretty comfy for 3+ inch heels.

22-08-14


22-08-14c


22-08-14e


This outfit was inspired by Instagram on Thursday night when Jen from A Little Bird posted a picture of her distressed jeans paired with her sparkly wedding shoes. I loved it! I kept the rest of the outfit simple and put on a scarf (9°C outside at 7am anyone? Where did summer go?). My kind of casual Friday outfit.

Grey sweatshirt – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – H&M (gifted)
Bronze glitter shoes – New Look (charity shop)
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted
Burgundy and black scarf – River Island (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment