Monday, August 25, 2014

Review: Boots from tReds



I was contacted last week by a company called tReds to review their footwear, in exchange for a free pair of shoes. Never one to turn down free shoes, I said yes please.

I have an abject fear of being without a pair of tan boots in the autumn/winter/spring/wet or cold summer – basically all year round, so I chose the Kaitlyn boots from tReds own brand to add a(nother) back up pair to my collection.

The boots have leather uppers and are currently in the sale for just £19.99, which I think is a real bargain. There are plenty of other bargains to be had in the sale section too, so go and check it out.

tReds started as a shoe store in Weymouth in 1996 and has gradually expanded along the south coast, moving north with a total of 33 stores today. Their furthest north store is Nottingham though, which would explain why I had never heard of them.

Their website is available all over though, and alongside their own brand shoes they stock big names such as Blowfish, Dr Marten, Hunter and Fitflop, to name just a few. They also stock a small range of clothing.

With prices as low as they are, and free UK delivery on all orders over £29.99, this is definitely a website to keep an eye on.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment