Thursday, September 11, 2014

Outfit: Mint Whilst I Can

10-09-14c


10-09-14d


LK Bennett Zella navy wedge


I decided to get another wear out of my mint green jeans this week, whilst the weather is still nice (read: dry) enough for such pale coloured trousers. I put these away for the winter last year, but perhaps they could stay out this year. Would they work with grey boots I wonder? I do have a mint green sweater that goes with them. Are pastels going to be a thing again this A/W?

10-09-14b


10-09-14


The basics of this outfit are shamelessly stolen from Catherine of Not Dressed As Lamb. She put red shoes with her outfit but red and any shade of green just says Christmas to me and it’s way too early for that.



Navy and cream stripe top – Forever 21
Mint jeans – Primark (eBay)
Navy patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Silver hoops – gifted
Cream beaded necklace – New Look (sale)


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. I think you could wear these in winter for sure, I would! A nice grey snuggly jumper would be good for start.

    ReplyDelete